The conference aims to promote the idea of integrating sustainability into the energy conversation while also creating value, finding new opportunities and translating into something actionable. The theme for this year’s symposium is – “Responsibly Creating Value in Today’s Global Energy Environment”. With 3 keynotes, 10 panels focusing on various sectors of the energy and environment landscape, and a ventures showcase, the symposium will provide a forum for leading thinkers, professionals, and innovators from industry, government and academia to exchange ideas and build relationships. The diverse panels including mining, oil and gas, renewable energy, sustainability, venture capital, energy policy and energy finance, would ensure that anyone interested in the energy sector can find their niche. This conference would also serve as a great networking platform for anyone looking to work towards a career in the industry.
This year’s speakers include:
- Daniel Yergin: Pulitzer Prize winner and Author of The Prize
- Ivan Marten: Global leader of BCG Energy Group
- Kathryn Klaber: CEO Marcellus Shale Coalition
- Manish Bapna: Executive VP of World Resources Institute
- Larry Flatt: VP Emerson Electric Flow Group
- Britt Schmidt: President of Cameron’s Engineered & Process Valves Division
The conference will conclude with a Ventures Showcase featuring approximately 20 start-ups and growing firms from various sectors of the energy and cleantech industry.
To find out more information, register for the conference, or apply to present at the ventures showcase, please visit //www.hbsenergysymposium.com/.