1. YOUR PITCH.
FenSiZu (in Chinese, “fan tribe”) is a membership-based online aggregator of official fan clubs in China bridging the lack of connection between fans and celebrities. The opportunity is paid subscriptions for online interactions that have been successful for both constituencies in other markets, but for which China remains a white space.
2. IDEA: WHAT SPARKED THE IDEA FOR YOUR BUSINESS PLAN?
Fixing a bad idea.
3. TARGET MARKET: WHO ARE YOU TARGETING? WHY?
Pampered Chinese teens.
4. CHALLENGES: WHAT DO YOU FORESEE AS THE BIGGEST CHALLENGE OR IMPEDIMENT IN REACHING COMMERCIAL VIABILITY/SUCCESS?
5. FUNDING: IF YOUR TEAM WERE TO RECEIVE $100,000 IN FUNDING FOR YOUR BUSINESS TOMORROW, WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH IT? WHAT IS THE MOST CRITICAL INVESTMENT YOU NEED TO MAKE IN ORDER TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS?
Referrals and trial-and-error.
7. ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD FOR CONTEXT. PLEASE BE BRIEF.