Harvard Real Estate Services is pleased to announce its new and improved Self-Service Leasing System which offers many benefits to housing applicants. Over the past year Harvard’s Residential Real Estate department has worked to develop an online self-service leasing system that will better serve our affiliates and will enable us to proactively support anticipated growth and change within the University’s housing system. The benefits of the Self-Service Leasing System include:
* Easier, shorter application process.
* Approved applicants are randomly assigned to specific time periods, known as View and Select windows, in which they can browse all available offerings for which they are eligible and then select the apartment of their choice.
* Detailed information about each and every apartment-including specific floor plans.
* The ability to generate the lease paperwork from anywhere in the world.
* Approved applicants will have the ability to view currently available apartments online anytime throughout the year.
For additional information, please visit www.hres.harvard.edu/rre.htm or contact the Harvard Housing Office at 617-495-3377 or 1-800-252-5020.