Please Note: This information is accurate at the time of printing; however, please refer to the Commencement tab on myHBS for the most complete, accurate and up-to-date Commencement information and announcements.
* You do not need tickets for the Class Day ceremony on Wednesday, June 4, 2003.
* You will receive 2 tickets for morning Commencement exercises at HU, 5 tickets for Commencement luncheon at HBS, and 5 tickets for afternoon exercises at HU.
* You do not need tickets for the Commencement Diploma Ceremony or the HBS Commencement Reception.
* Tickets will be available to pick up in the MBA Student & Academic Services Office, located at the counter on the 2nd floor of the Spangler Center, from June 2 (9:00-5:00) through June 5 (by 7:30 a.m.) You must pick up your tickets in person with your HBS ID.
* Getting a ticket for the HU ceremony does not guarantee a seat. Gates to Harvard Yard open at 7:00 am for families/friends to find seats. Approximately 32,000 tickets are distributed and 19,000 seats are provided.
* Commencement exercises at HU are televised in Burden and also Spangler Auditorium. These sites are much more comfortable (especially for older guests) than standing for 2 hours in Harvard Yard (with potentially obstructed views.)
Please be sure to check the Commencement page of myHBS regularly for updates and additional information.